About SERVPRO of Chula Vista North
Martin & Ana Maria Aguilera
Owners of SERVPRO of Chula Vista North
If you've ever had an emergency in your home or business, then you understand how stressful the event can be around your life. Our goal is to minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. We can also mitigate mold and mildew on site, as well as do full service reconstruction.
As a company, we value courtesy and integrity. Our staff is highly trained by SERVPRO's corporate training facility, and we also hold the IICRC-industry certification. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for us!
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- American Drying Institute
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician